Looking for someone to manage our Youtube Channel and grow it.
We’re looking for an individual that is creative, takes initiative, pays attention to detail, and can make things happen.
If you’re the kind of person that can get things done, then keep reading…
About the position:
Your main objective will be to manage our youtube channel and help us grow it. We currently have a team of 9 creators that contribute to our channel and we want someone to manage the process from idea to published video. This will entail working with the creators, our video editor, and our developer team.
Our main strategy for youtube growth is to create great content. So it’s important that you have a decent understanding of dating knowledge so that you can decipher if the advice is generic or actually good.
Right now we publish around 2-3 videos per week. Your mission will be to get us to 5 videos per week within 3 months.
It’s okay if you don’t have lots of experience with Youtube, we can train you. What’s more important is your ability and your attitude.
What a typical day will look like:
- Revising scripts from the contributors (Helping them create more engaging and insightful content)
- Revising video edits from the video editor and offering suggestions to make the video better
- Finding new topics for our creators
- Communicating with creators to see videos to completion
- Keeping track of the content schedule.
- Preparing the video to be published
- Publishing the video
- Writing an email to send to our list
- Keeping track of our youtube metrics
What skills do you need to be successful in this role?
- Project Management
- Basic Copywriting
- Strong attention to detail
- Native English Speaker (a must)
- Good Grammar
- Solid understanding of dating (to decipher what is good content and what is just generic advice)
- The ability to get things done!
– Work remotely (i.e from home, coworking space, coffee shop, etc)
– Flexible schedule
– Direct access to the CEO/founder (i.e. mentoring, coaching)
– Autonomy – ability to make key business decisions
Starting Pay: $15-25/hour based on experience
Hours: around 20-30 hours per week with the potential to go full time soon.
We are looking for someone to grow with our company long term. And there are plenty of promotion opportunities with that.
How to apply:
>>> Fill out the application here